We’re here to guide you through a successful home sale.
Setting yourself up for a quick sale is your primary focus after you decide to move. The good news? It’s our focus, too, here at Ring the Bell Realty! We want to help you effectively market and sell your home in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, so you can move onto the next stage in your life.
Not only are we here to help you sell your home fast, but we also want to give you a few quick home selling tips to make things easier. These are the ones we give sellers most often after they turn to us for help:
- Price it right. We can help you list your home at the right price-point based on comps in your area.
- Buyers want to see plenty of storage in the home they buy. Give the illusion of more space by taking out half the things you keep in your closets before showings.
- Maximize the light in your home by opening blinds and curtains and setting up lamps and additional light fixtures.
- Make quick fixes to your home before you list it. For instance, fix that squeaky floorboard or give your guest room a fresh coat of paint.
- Remove personal keepsakes and family photographs before showings to depersonalize your home’s interior.
We have plenty more home selling tips to give you on top of these! Get in touch with us at Ring the Bell Realty for more home selling tips and guidance as you put your home on the market.
At Ring the Bell Realty, we can give you home selling tips in Winston-Salem, Mocksville, Advance, Lewisville, Clemmons, Yadkinville, Kernersville, Lexington, Statesville, King, Pfafftown, East Bend, or High Point, North Carolina.